Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A BYU Summer


Can it really be over already?  This summer has gone by soooo fast.  And this has probably been the best summer of my life.  I met so many great friends and had so many fun adventures with them.  Here is what a BYU summer looks like, for me at least.

25 things I did this summer
    1. Hike the Y
    2. Fright night Fridays
    3. Volleyball games
    4. Dance parties
    5.  Sleepovers
    6.  Road trip to St. George
    7. Spelunking and night driving
    8. Cliff jumping
    9.       Double dates
    10.  BBQ’s
    11. Temple trips
    12. Shopping
    13.  Sushi dates
    14.  Midnight movie premieres
    15.  Paint twister
    16.  Swimming/ hot tubbing
    17. Girls nights
    18. Eating lots of mint brownie ice cream
    19. Jumping fences and jaywalking
    20. Spooning
    21. Baking cookies
    22.  Stuffing 8 people into a 5 person car
    23.  Dinner with friends
    24. Dollar theatre
    25.  Being crazy!

So there’s a good list.  I’ve made so many wonderful memories with so many awesome people.  My first semester at college has taught me so much about friendship, and staying up late, and doing the dishes, and procrastination, and having fun.  I’m sad to say goodbye, but I’m also excited to go home for a bit.  And then I can’t wait to come back and make new friends and have more adventures!  

No comments:

Post a Comment