Thursday, May 16, 2013

Summer Lovin'


I’m home for the summer, and as much as I miss college (I really do), I’m feeling really good about this summer.  College has made me more confident and adventurous and sure of myself.  I’m excited for the possibilities of this summer.  I have applied for 17 jobs, and so far I have two interviews set up, so we’ll see how they go.
This past week I spent in Arizona soaking up the sun, seeing my family, and spending time with my best friend Kourtney.  We went swimming, did a neon race, went shopping, went out to eat, watched movies, took a ton of pictures, went mini-golfing, and stayed up late laughing and laughing.  It was so much fun, not having a care in the world.   And I’m going to try to make this as fun a summer as possible (although I don’t know if I can beat last summer).  All I know is that when the sun is shining, and I’m smiling, there is nothing that isn’t possible- there are no limits.  Here’s to a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment